newbie questions

Hello everyone at port-amiga of NetBSD,

I've installed this great OS some time ago and use it without great
difficulties, though I have some questions to ask You. First of all
is there a FAQ about the amiga-port? Is this the right place to ask
my questions?
How could I change the colors of the default (AGA) console? Is it
possible without recompiling the kernel? Another setting that I would
like to change is the keyboard repeat delay. I have spent some time
trying to find these thing in the kernel, but no success, yet.
My other problem is that if I make a new kernel, it would not boot
from the startup-sequence like the general kernel of NetBSD 1.2.
My startup-sequence looks like:
---
System:C/SetPatch QUIET

C:TestLMB
IF WARN
Else
  C:loadbsd -aA netbsd
EndIF
---
TestLMB is a small prg to test the left mouse button. This method
works at the moment with the General kernel but only a black screen
appears with my own kernel, which has been compiled with the General
config. However it works if I start it from a shell after WB has been
loaded. I really cannot figure out why this happens. I use:
A4000/040/AGA/IDE/NetBSD 1.2 from the binary distribution.

Last question: I've downloaded X11R6.1 tar files and the main Xamiga
executable was not in the archive. Shall I use the X11R6 version or
where can I find it? The X11R6 version tells me that it cannot find
the RGB_DB.

Thank you,
 Pogi/Team AMIGA