Re: Installing NETBSD 1.2 on Amiga

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote about "Re: Installing NETBSD 1.2 on Amiga":

> Basically, this is NOT a NetBSD-1.2 distribution.
>
> This might be an early NetBSD-1.2 Beta snapshot, or a NetBSD-1.2A
> snapshot.

Are you sure about this?

I saw a NetBSD 1.2 distribution in the NetBSD-Amiga tree under
bin-dist/bin12. The alpha and beta releases were all labeled with alpha or
beta and the date, but this was only bin12. I suspect, that this is indeed
NetBSD1.2, but collected in the style of NetBSD-Amiga.

So long..

  Clemens