Re: NetBSD1.2 hangs sometimes.

   From: Ingo Meneikis <meneikis%cs.tu-berlin.de@localhost>
   Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 09:03:35 +0200 (MET DST)
   Sender: owner-port-amiga%NetBSD.ORG@localhost

   Hi everybody,
   I've here a big problem!

   During executing of big programs, NetBSD hangs up.
   The system simply stops. At X11 it's possible to move
   the mouse pointer some seconds before he also 'hangs'.
   At most (nearly everytime) the HD-LED is on.

Hm... this points to a SCSI driver bug, I guess. Or a bad SCSI
cable/SCSI termination.

   I hope anybody can help me. Or what shall I do, to find the fault or
   make a better error report ?

Yes please:

   A2000
   GForce 030/50 16MB ( 32MB swap )
   Piccolo SD64 / 4MB -> ite3 is console
   NetBSD 1.2 / X11R6.1

Excuse my ignorance. What's the disk driver? Best include (at least)
dmesg output.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis