Linux/m68k & NetBSD compatible?

   Hi,
   I am sending this mail to both NetBSD/Amiga & Linux/m68k mailing list.
   I would like to install both Linux/m68k 2.0.22 and NetBSD/Amiga 1.2.
   As I don't want to fill my hard disk holding the same data twice, is it
possible to have two separate /root partitions and the same /usr, /var & /swap
partitions for those systems?
   What I'm asking is if Linux/m68k and NetBSD/Amiga can access the same
filesystems (ext2fs?).
   If so, maybe it is not even necessary to keep two separate /root partitions,
but instead boot from a different kernel each time.
   Someone tell me if I am wasting my time with this. I need a stable and fast
UNIX, that supports my CS mkII 68060 card and PiccoloSD64 (using both standard
console and X11R6).
   I've got most of the Linux stuff from Internet, and will be getting NetBSD
if needed...
   Thanx...

--
| Konstantinos Margaritis                    |