NetBSD-Amiga 1.2

Hi, everyone.

I have read the entire Install Instruction for NetBSD-Amiga 1.2 in which
therre are lots of supported and unsupported devices mentioned. I am
currently using NetBSD 1.1 with tty and X11R6 configured for CV64 and
have a little bit of reluctance of upgrading because it will take long
time to reconfigure lots of stuffs. I am mostly concerning about whether
1.2 supports ADOS read/write, audio, better CD-ROM support ( every time I
mount CD, BSD complains bounce at xxxx something which I don't remember
exactly ), and faster VM ( I've experienced slow VM while compiling large
complex C++ programs and Linux/PC surely utilizes less VM than NetBSD
under same loading pressure ), none of which is mentioned in the Install
Instruction. Could someone give these information or point me where I can
get more?

Thank you for your help

Yu Song

cs_yus%sal.lamar.edu@localhost