Re: (sin asunto)

On Mon Aug 26 02:13:08 1996, Javier Loureiro wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Recently I got the NetBSD 1.0 porty to amiga, and I have tried to install=

1.0 is very old, better wait some weeks and then get 1.2.

> My computer is an Amiga 4000/040 68882 and MMU 68851, 8 Mb fast.

68040 with 68882 and MMU 68851 ????????
      ^^^^
That doesn't exists, because a full 68040 has a buildin FPU and MMU and i
am not aware of any CPU card which has sockets for this chip if you have
an 68LC040.
Could it be that you have a 68030 ?

Btw, did you use HDToolBox to set the fs-types of the netbsd partitions ?

Bernd