(sin asunto)

Hi!

Recently I got the NetBSD 1.0 porty to amiga, and I have tried to install
it, unsuccessfully.

My computer is an Amiga 4000/040 68882 and MMU 68851, 8 Mb fast.
I not have expansion or video cards.

I  configured the drive as the install doc explains, with ALL partitions in
same drive (also swap, of course)

The trouble is this:

I  type  'loadbsd  -b -c 4000 netbsd' and then the kernel starts to load.
It  detects  the  Amiga  4000, 68040, fpu, mmu, the drives (I have two hard
disk,  bsd partitions in drive 0), the mainbus, etc...  then it asks me for
root device. I insert the insert disk in df0, and type 'fd0'.  Just pressed
return, the error:

vm_fault(f4000,2f2f0000, 1, 0) -> 1
type 8, code[mmu,ssw]:505
trap type 8, code = 505, v = 2f2f007c

It displays the regs, and the stack...  and stopped in 'unlk a6'. Finally
prints 'panic: MMU fault'

After, it  starts  the  debugger.   I  type  'c'  to  continue,  and  the
computer
crashes...

This error is same if I enter sd0, or sd1 as root device, and if I use
'loadbsd netbsd' simply. And if I didn't insert install disk.

Also, If I boot without startup-sequence, the error is the same (I may use
setpatch command before)

I think that I don't forget any detail...

--
      Signed,
               dEREThOr/Centolos

               e-mail: derethor%arrakis.es@localhost