picasso-II

HELP!

I've read the FAQ's, I've downloaded the mail archives back 2 years,
and I still can't get X11R6 to work reliably or stably on my
Picasso II.  If anyone would be willing to endure the aggravation,
and correspond with me privately on this, i can be mailed at:
JeGill%mis.net@localhost

I am running on a 4000/040 +Warp Engine 40, with NETBSD 1.1 (I've tried
current) with 14 megs ram.  I have compiled my own kernel, but the
generic one doesn't work either.  I should say that the console
comes up fine on the Picasso.

Any help whatsoever appreciated.

Jeff Gill