Fwd: Successful install w/Minor problems.

Hi all-

OK... I have gotten NetBSD installed on my system, but have a problem
with expansion memory.  System is as follows:

A2000 w/2MB Agnus
PP&S 68040 Accellerator w/8MB of RAM
Seagate HAWK 1.2GB Drive
IVS TrumpCard PRO SCSI Controller

Everything looks good, but when the system boots, it only shows 4MB of
RAM.....

Not quite sure why this is happening.... I have heard that the PP&S
Accelerator is directly supported... so I'm hoping someone will have
an answer....

Thanks

Tank (SPM)                          Sean P. McNamara
Tank%PG.NET@localhost                   The Planet Group, Inc.
                                                Network Operations Center
Voice: (312) 772-8333
   Fax: (312) 772-9214