A4000T SCSI driver fixed

  I think I have found and corrected the problem with the A4000T SCSI
driver, and have created a 1.1 INSTALL kernel which should work on the
A4000T.  The kernel is currently available on ftp.uni-regensburg.de and
mirrors (which also includes ftp.netbsd.org). The kernel file is
/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/kernel/netbsd-A4000T-bin11.gz.  I have not had
confirmation that this particular kernel works on the A4000T, but the
same changes in my -current kernel have been verified to work.

  The change to the A4000T SCSI driver also affects the A4091 driver.
As far as I know, the A4091 driver has been working in 1.1, and it's
possible that my change could have broken the A4091.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch                        INTERNET:  osymh%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant