Emergency: headless server boot advice needed (repost)

Apologies if you have seen this before - I have not had the original
post come back from the mailing list.

I have a headless server in a remote data centre which was last
rebooted in June 20128.   I have been doing health checks prior to
uipgrading to 9.2 and find that the OOB remote management console is
not responding.  In all other ways the server is working normally,
running 8.0_RC1.

Data centre staff report that hte VGA port appears dead on attaching
either a net-connected KVM unit or a physical monitor.  dmesg.boot
reports the console as com0:.

Is there any way of redirecting the console prior to a power cycle
from within NetBSD so I can use a virtual console (via the KVM)

The machine is a Fujitsu Primergy RX1330 M3 (GS01).

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>