pkgin not working when installing 9.0 RC2

Hello all,

I hope this is the right address to give feedback with help testing 9.0 RC2

I attempted to install Netbsd 9.0 RC2, and after installing sets wanted to choose to ssetup and install pkgin.

It first fails because there is no repository for 9.0 packages on cdn.netbsd.org

I changed the path to use the packages for 8.1, however this gives an error that libcryptoso.12 cannot be found.

Thank you