Re: Linux on NVMM

Le 16/11/2019 à 19:05, Jared McNeill a écrit :
On Nov 16, 2019, at 2:04 PM, Maxime Villard <max%m00nbsd.net@localhost> wrote:

Do you also intend to run Windows 64bit?

I would love to, but saw the note on your web site that said it wasn’t supported on AMD yet.

Well that's precisely why I asked: if you have a setup already and can test,
I can write a patch. Judging by your cpuctl output, your CPU should be able
to run Win 64bit. Mine cannot (too old), so with no ability to test, I just
didn't write the support.