Re: a browser that runs?

>> I could move them up to 8.x, but if the same problem is there I will
>> have had a significant disruption at a very busy time.
>
> firefox from pkgsrc more or less works on netbsd-8.

I've used firefox60 for a while on 8.x, and have recently
upgraded to firefox 66.0.2nb1.  For some reason I've not looked
into, neither firefox60 nor firefox 66.0.2nb1 are available as a
pre-built binary package for NetBSD/amd64 -- I've not yet looked
at why.

I have firefox 66.0.2nb1 running on both i386 and amd64, both on
8.0_STABLE.  The i386 version subjectively feels a bit more
efficient than the version I used earlier (I beleive that was
firefox52).

On 8.x I'm building with the base X11, not modular X11.

Regards,

- Håvard