Re: MSI/MSI-X implementation and interrupt handling on i386/amd64

Le mar. 25 déc. 2018 à 10:17, Cherry G.Mathew <cherry%zyx.in@localhost> a écrit :
> Thank you - all done. There are no functional changes, but there's a
> duplication for xen (under #ifdef XEN / #endif) in the cmpxchg paths and
> a 32bit version for xen in amd64/lock_stubs.S
>
> This is the only tricky bit if you are modifying the bitmap to 64bit.

OK, I'll take care of the various paths.

> It's ok to leave the XEN version to do 32bit because only NIPL of the
> 32 pending bits are currently used. Not sure if that helps you.

Would it then make sense to explicitly have uint16_t instead of
uint32_t for ci_xpending/ci_xunmask/ci_xmask variables then, so it's
visible it follows different rules than the non-xen intr fields?

Jaromir