Re: MSI/MSI-X implementation and interrupt handling on i386/amd64

Jaromír Doleček <jaromir.dolecek%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I have something working, but not yet in committable state (I don't
> have the i386 assembly changes).
>
> Do what you need, I'll adapt my local tree.

Thank you - all done. There are no functional changes, but there's a
duplication for xen (under #ifdef XEN / #endif) in the cmpxchg paths and
a 32bit version for xen in amd64/lock_stubs.S

This is the only tricky bit if you are modifying the bitmap to 64bit.

It's ok to leave the XEN version to do 32bit because only NIPL of the
32 pending bits are currently used. Not sure if that helps you.

No other major changes.

Many Thanks,
--
~cherry