UEFI and cgd

I have a working installation of NetBSD 8.0 with CGD configured on a i386 machine.

I have recently switch to a more modern machine which only boots using UEFI.

I managed to install NetBSD 8.0 with the instructions provide in the Wiki.

Question: How to configure this installation for full disk encryption with CGD?

On my i386 box I have only one partition or wedge for the whole system. Within that partition I created a small root partition that is not encrypted and a CGD device that holds the rest of the system. As I understood from the UEFI documentation, I need to create several partitions or wedges, e,g. root, usr, home and swap and prepare them for installation. Do I need to create just two partitions, one for root and one for CGD for full disk encryption? How to I tell the installer to install the system on the CGD?

Currently, I can only install the system on an unencrypted disk. I was not successful so far with CGD.

Any hints are appreciated.

Stephan