Re: WDCTL_RST

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 15:08, Patrick Welche <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 12:11:32PM +0100, Ian Clark wrote:
> > On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 at 16:59, Patrick Welche <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> wrote:
> > >
> > > I updated the BIOS for an Asus Prime X370-PRO from version 3803 to 4012,
> >
> > I did this a few days ago too....

[snip]

> > I'll look when I get home later on and follow up with the correct version.

Apologies, my memory is rubbish the older I get. :)

Turns out 3803 was the version I downgraded back to.

I upgraded from 3404 to 4024 and got the RST issue, but was able to
downgrade to 3803 without any issues. (I wasn't able to revert much
further back).

I see the patch you mentioned also solves the issue, which is also
encouraging. :)

Cheers,

Ian