Re: how do I disable IPv6?

kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost (Robert Elz) writes:

>Why would a wifi interface be different from any other for this?

Because there is no broadcast.

>We don't really have a "disable IPv6" (or IPv4) mechanism right now

While there is no global knob, you can disable IPv6 processing per
interface.

But disabling IPv6 is nowadays a worse advise than disabling DAD
on WiFi.

There are ways to make DAD work on WiFi, but last time I looked,
nothing was a standard.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost