Re: new 6.1.4 fails to boot

Le 28/02/2015 18:59, Steve Blinkhorn écrivit:
> But when I try to boot from the disk on which I have just installed
> NetBSD, the boot loader fails to find hd0a:netbsd or any of the
> fallback alternatives.

This looks to me like a computer with a UEFI firmware, clever enough to
boot in CSM (legacy) mode when some USB device is inserted, but unable
to do the same dance on the main disk (probably because it "knows" that
there "is" a GPT disk with EFI partition etc. on the main disk; which it
indeed was before you warped it.)

I guess you will need to enter the "BIOS" setup and change the settings
to boot in CSM or "legacy" or "BIOS" or "MBR" mode (instead of UEFI.)

Antoine