Asus AM1M-A sensors

Hello,

I just installed NetBSD (7.99.1) on an Asus AM1M-A motherboard based computer.
The installation went fine and NetBSD boots and runs fine.

Just one thing is missing that I would like to see supported: any of
the sensors provided
by the MB are not recognized, and envstat doesn't show anything. I wouldn't mind
trying to write drivers myself, if someone could send a few pointers
to existing drivers
in the tree, plus hints on how the sensors are possibly available (are they ACPI
devices or...)

If anyone is interested in using this low power MB+CPU combination (my machine
draws about 25W when idle), then just a hint:
Another problem is that the graphics controller embedded in the APU eats 512 mb
of system memory, and the BIOS does not offer options to control that,
or at least
I didn't see it. So when used as a server, that memory is lost.

Arto