ciss driver in NetBSD/amd64

Having many HP DL380 G5/G6 and soon G7 machines that have the HP SmartArray controllers I see that: christos/chs/pgoyette and friends have been making some significant improvements in the ciss driver. I am most interested in some of the newer patches fixing issues with envsys monitoring/sensors, heartbeat and queuing.

One question I have is how do I determine which branch of NetBSD/amd64 includes which version of:

                http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/ic/ciss.c

Is there some method/query for me to determine which version of this driver exists in:

                NetBSD 6.0.x,

                NetBSD 6.1.x

                etc.?

other than the obvious downloading of the source and manually searching?

Thank you

Scott…