Port-amd64 archive

Fwd: Xen on NetBSD 6.0_BETA DOM0 crashes

On 23 February 2012 20:43, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 09:51:24PM +0000, Ian Clark wrote:
> Hum, 12G. A bug invoving large memory has just been fixed.
> Please try a very recent -HEAD kernel (netbsd-6 has not been fixed yet),
> you need
> src/sys/arch/x86/x86/pmap.c 1.170
> src/sys/arch/xen/x86/x86_xpmap.c 1.40
I brought those in but was getting function errors in cpu.h, brought
that in and got incomplete struct in.. erm.. somewhere...

So I gave up with that, pulled down HEAD, built the latest kernel and rebooted.

Been up for a couple of hours now, compiling 6.0_BETA for about 40
minutes, which is orders of magnitude better than it had been

Will post later if it stays up, but looks very promising.

Cheers Manuel,