Re: Port specific man pages

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 04:27:15PM -0800, James Chacon wrote:
> Ahh...you have to do man x86/est to get it's man page which seem
> counterintuitive (was this a recent change in the last couple of
> years? I don't remember having to do this in the past but it's been a
> few years since I did anything with NetBSD).

Hmm? In -current it should "just work", that is,

        $ man est

should give you the manual page.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:21:40PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Some time ago, src/share/man/man4/man4.x86 has been added for the common
> man pages, and it already contains a number of man pages, but there was no
> big push to move stuff there.

Actually, most of the stuff is now shared in man4.x86 (and man9.x86 etc.).
The few remaining items are somewhat unclear; either these are entirely
i386-specific (i.e. unavailable on x86_64 as an architecture) or there was
some uncertainty about this.

- Jukka.