Is anyone running NetBSD on a macbook pro?

I'm getting tired of fighting a windowing system which Knows What Is Right
in all circumstances, and actually crashes more often than my old Thinkpad
under NetBSD.
I'm already dual booting it into Windows for the occasional time I really
need a native Windows box (Parallels suffices for most other windows usage),
but wondered if anyone has setup a mac to be able to boot into OS X, Windows
or NetBSD?