[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: HEAD amd64 kernel no boot
- Subject: Re: HEAD amd64 kernel no boot
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:21:14 -0500
"Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
- I built today's amd64 GENERIC and it hung during boot at:
- uhub5 at usb5 vendor 0x1002 EHCI ...
I've been seeing that on currents through out june and july on
the same system (Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422.)
I've tried disabling ehci, ohci, and uhci.. I haven't tried
(of course disabling usb makes the external USB wireless adapter
What can we try to gather more info?
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Main Index |
Thread Index |