Booting a NetBSD-amd64 kernel with "grub"

        Hello,

I installed "grub" on my NetBSD-amd64 system today because I wanted to
try out Xen. One of the entries in the suggest "grub" configuration
looks like this:

#Load a regular NetBSD/i386 kernel. Can be useful if you end up with a
#nonworking /xen.gz
title NetBSD 4.0
  root (hd0,a)
  kernel --type=netbsd /netbsd-GENERIC

I was however not able to load the kernel with that entry. It complained
that it wouldn't recognize the file format. I tried the entry which
simply loads the NetBSD bootloader and that fortunately worked.

Has anybody managed to load a NetBSD-amd64 kernel with "grub"?

        Kind regards