mremap, jemalloc, and COMPAT_NETBSD32

   I've been experimenting with running under amd64/current while
chrooted to /emul/netbsd32, which contains an i386/current
distribution. While compiling a package in the chroot, I got a bad
system call from the 32-bit cc1plus. It appears that under some
circumstances jemalloc is calling mremap(2), which isn't supported
by COMPAT_NETBSD32.
   Is this expected to be fixed soon, or should we only expect 4.0
binaries to work for the time being?

   Thanks.

                                        Gary Duzan

p.s. I'm compiling my i386/current without jemalloc now to see
     if that gets me past this hurdle.