Re: bktr on amd64

YANSWBVCG wrote:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 04:14:56PM -0500, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
YANSWBVCG wrote:
bktr works great on 64-bit amd Openbsd with either composite or s-video
input. The only problem is that only one bktr card is supported in
OpenBSD. (I was originally going to use 2 or 3. I've settled for 1.)
Maybe you could compile the OpenBSD port on netbsd.
Using what as a player?

99% of the time videod or fxtv.

Hmm, interesting, I found the following patch in their ports tree:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics/fxtv/patches/patch-tvtypes_h?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Can someone test this patch in pkgsrc on amd64?

Cheers,
Jared