Port-alpha archive

Re: Digital VX40B - Multia?

In the same place we found a Mac Quadra we also found a Digital
VX40B-F2 system. I have taken photos and will upload them someplace
soon. I believe this machine will also run NetBSD.

Several people have asked about the Multia, and offline I am
conversing about other gear that could go to a museum. Much
appreciated!
The capacitor I noticed and other views are here:
https://chaos.social/@jspath55/112179795399182319

That capacitor is precisely cut on purpose to give it an exact value. That's done with resistors, too, for certain applications.

John