Port-alpha archive

Re: issues with x11 on real hardware

thanks to an out-of-band suggestion i was able to get x11 to stop dying
instantly by setting kern.securelevel to 0, but unfortunately attempting
to start it now halts the machine. once i get it back up my
Xorg.0.log.old is filled with garbage- i can't get pastebin to leave the
paste up so i've included a screenshot.

https://i.imgur.com/szVKr0G.png