Port-alpha archive

Re: Yes, NetBSD still boots on pretty ancient Alphas...

Forgot again to include the mail-list...

On 2021. 07. 21. 8:23, Istvan Gyenes wrote:
Sure!

Same thing happens, freeze at fdc0.

https://dpaste.org/8MBm

--istvan

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 5:07 AM Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 11:13 AM, Istvan Gyenes <igyenes%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Hello Jason,
>
> Wrote it to a CD but fails to boot, the device is un-bootable. :(
> Just to check I wrote the cdhdtape from the latest snapshot and that boots (and stuck at the same point).

Can you try the Releng-built snapshot here?

        http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/202107200810Z/alpha/installation/

It would have all my current Jensen changes in it.

-- thorpej