Port-alpha archive

Re: Yes, NetBSD still boots on pretty ancient Alphas...

> On Jul 12, 2021, at 9:12 AM, Istvan Gyenes <igyenes%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Hello Jason,
>

> Uhh-ooh I forgot to include the mailing list on my last mail sorry:)
>
> I have tried to boot it with the latest snapshot but no success.
>
> Here is the log:
>
> https://dpaste.org/hRJO

Hrm, well, we know that it used to work well enough to get to the installer a long time ago:

	http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-alpha/2000/07/12/0002.html

...so I guess we'll need to figure out where it's getting stuck.

Is the SRM capable of net booting with the DE422 Ethernet?  That would be the easiest way to boot test / debug kernels...

-- thorpej