Port-alpha archive

Re: Yes, NetBSD still boots on pretty ancient Alphas...

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 1:03 PM Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Jul 9, 2021, at 10:48 AM, Istvan Gyenes <igyenes%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Hello Jason,
>
> If you have the time and willingness I can dig up a Jensen to test kernels. You have added the support for the Jensen about 20 years ago but there were some EISA bugs that prevented the SCSI controller to work.
> I was at the university that time and tested the kernels ;)

I would love to ensure that the Jensen works!

> Good to see that after many years you still work on port-alpha. :)

:-)

I have a Multia, a PWS 433au, a DECserver 3305 (AlphaSever 800), and a CS20 (with DS20L PALcode) all in boxes from our last move that I need to get back up and running.  Especially the CS20, so I can retest MP... :(

-Dustin