Port-alpha archive

Re: (unrelated) Re: NetBSD on Digital Personal Workstation 433a

I seem to recall block size still being an issue on some of the Alphas?

I had an external SCSI CD-RW drive that I kept just because it
supported the 2k block size, and since it was SCSI, it made it easy to
use with all of my Alphas...

-Dustin