Port-alpha archive

NetBSD on Digital Personal Workstation 433a

Goodday all,

I have just been giving a Digital Personal Workstation 433a and I thought it would be nice to install NetBSD on it but I am not quite sure if the system is supported (as I cant get it to boot into the installer) ?

So I suppose that would be major question one really. The system comes with 320MB memory, a digital Q-Logic SCSI controller, two 4GB SCSI disks and I replaced the IDE Plextor CDROM drive with a IDE Pioneer DVD drive (because I had it lying around and its a better drive then the Plextor)

Your thoughts ?

grts, Stefan.