Port-alpha archive

RE: NetBSD fails to install on AlphaServer DS25

> About CPU: According to Wikipedia, DS 25 have EV68CB's. Unfortunately I
> don`t know how to check it on my system.

Type: "show fru" at the SRM prompt. That will show you DEC part numbers and
serial numbers which you can reference for more information about what's
installed on your machine. Seems like your firmware is current, at least.

FYI: "show | more" and "help show" will give you some ideas on how to find
more information on your system, SRM, and how to use both.