Port-alpha archive

Multia stability

I asked a question a while a back about the stability of the Multia.
Mine generally works, but gets random errors while building a kernel,
never reproducible.  Often they are segfaults, sometimes compiler errors
that make no sense when I look at the code (which compiles correctly
when I retry).

As people have suggested, this seems like it could be memory errors.  At
least that's what I'd think if this were a peecee, but the Multia is
supposed to have ECC memory.  I would expect to see messages logged if
there were memory errors, but there aren't any in /var/log/messages.

Does anyone know if ECC actually works on the Multia?  Does NetBSD
enable it?