Port-alpha archive

Re: Is this list alive?

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:58:12 -0800
Jason Thorpe <thorpej%shagadelic.org@localhost> wrote:

> You guys must live somewhere where electricity is really cheap.

Yes, but, it's still expensive enough. For that very reason, I've been
looking for a low power not x86 based platform that's stable running
NetBSD.

The Dreamplug comes close to my specifications - I wish it had more
ram, but really I hate the form factor. Whatever I use to replace my
old RISC boxen needs to be rack mounted.

--
Aaron B. <aaron%zadzmo.org@localhost>