[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: LWP private support / TLS support
Would you like console (and RCM/SRM) access to a DS10L for
I probably have some other Alpha platforms around here (much
older) that could be made available as well.
Joerg Sonnenberger writes:
- I've just committed the first major step to TLS support on NetBSD.
- The Alpha part is not complete at the moment, since it requires some
- changes to the context switching code I can't test. What is needed
- should be approximately:
- (1) Call PAL_wdunique in cpu_switchto to ensure that the value is
- (2) Remove the #if 0 around __HAVE___LWP_GETPRIVATE_FAST in types.h.
- After a rebuild of libpthread, the ATF test cases for libpthread should
- still work.
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Systems programmer: A person in sandals who has been in the elevator
with the senior vice president and is ultimately responsible for
a phone call you are to receive from your boss.
Main Index |
Thread Index |