Port-alpha archive

LWP private support / TLS support

Hi all,
I've just committed the first major step to TLS support on NetBSD.
The Alpha part is not complete at the moment, since it requires some
changes to the context switching code I can't test. What is needed
should be approximately:
(1) Call PAL_wdunique in cpu_switchto to ensure that the value is
updated.
(2) Remove the #if 0 around __HAVE___LWP_GETPRIVATE_FAST in types.h.

After a rebuild of libpthread, the ATF test cases for libpthread should
still work.

Joerg