Port-alpha archive

Warning: received processor correctable error.

I have a DigitalServer 3305 (a whitebox AlphaServer 5/800) which has just begun spewing this message on its console with alarming frequency. Alas, the message is not very specific, so what I need to know is:

1. dying RAM DIMM? (if so, which one?)
2. dying CPU/cache/other irreplaceable part?

Given its age, it could be either, and I will move to replace it in service ASAP, but I'd like to know if the hardware is salvageable, or toast.

        thanks,

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>