Port-alpha archive

Re: xorg for alpha: it's there !

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

Now before alpha can be switched to xorg we need to support the
turbochannel video adapters driven by XdecNetBSD or XalphaNetBSD.
I think the easiest would be to convert the kernel drivers for these
to wscons and use xorg's wsfb but I've not way to test this. Any
takers ?

        If someone got a DEC 3000 to you would you be willing to test? :)
        Hmm, I wonder if this is really an Alpha DEC 3000...
        http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-DEC-3000-Item-2345_W0QQitemZ200278050207