Port-alpha archive

Re: xorg for alpha: it's there !

They are the same except for the SCSI controller on the riser card. You can use the SRM for the DS20L on the CS20 too, it recognizes the SCSI controller and more over, if you want to run Tru64 on the CS20 it makes Tru64 recognize the onboard sensors too.

For all intents and purposes the SRM update turns the CS20 into a DS20L

Cheers,
Anders

-
                  \\|%|//