waiting for root's lock in /cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/meta-tracker ??

Hi,

I'm afraid that I did cvs commit from chrooted. And then noticed wrong..
aborted by
Control C. Probably that was the reason.

Now getting following messesage (when committing at wip/meta-tracker)
cvs commit: [15:28:10] waiting for root's lock in
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/meta-tracker ??

Can anybody help me to clear this lock ?
Thanks a million,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.