(pbulk) The List of unresoved reference (Re: Dependencies on www/zope3

Thanks Thomas. I think I will prepare wip/celt 0.7 to build
mumble to see what is going on.

  After updating wip/weta-tracker to 0.16.2 (locally, and not
packaged yet), I'm still getting following list ( I need 3.0
hours to get this list).

Resolving...
Unresolvable dependencies found, exiting:
----
converters/py-simplejson
databases/py-mysqldb
databases/py-sqlite3
devel/py-gobject
emulators/suse100_compat
emulators/suse100_x11
graphics/py-matplotlib
graphics/py-pyfits
lang/ruby18-base
lang/ruby200-base
math/py-pandas
misc/ruby-bundler
misc/rubygems
textproc/py-Unidecode
wip/py-EditObj2
wip/py-control
wip/py-git
www/py-curl
www/py-django
x11/py-gnome2-desktop
x11/py-gtk2
x11/py-gtksourceview
x11/vte
----
(after sort -u processed)

py- and ruby stuff
may be due to referencing ${PYPKGPREFIX} or ${RUBY_PKGPREFIX}
for example,
  gwibber/Makefile: DEPENDS+=
${PYPKGPREFIX}-simplejson>=1.9.1:../../converters/py-simplejson
  ruby-diaspora/Makefile:       DEPENDS+=
${RUBY_PKGPREFIX}-bundler:../../misc/ruby-bundler

I've no idea for susu100 and x11/vte stuff yet.

(For just a status report).
Thanks for reading,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.