Re: CVS commit: wip/banshee

:) Now, this is a package that i've been working on for a long time. The
latest version depends on gdata-sharp which depends on json-sharp, the latter
not having a real Makefile. We loaded json-sharp into mono-develop to generate
a Makefile for it, but I remember that having some build problems as well, as
it needed some functions which mono doesn't provide currently.