Re: first time I prepare a package

2011/4/6 OBATA Akio <>:
> Why trying to using binary package for SUSE?
> Is it impossible to build from source?

well. here I am, asking for some more help ;-)
I'm stuck with pkgtools/x11-links

It doesn't build and it seems it's required in order for my package to build.

This is a tail of the output

pkg_create: can't stat
pkg_create: can't stat
pkg_create: lstat failed for file share/x11-links/bin/freetype-config:
No such file or directory
*** Error code 2

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/adunanza

Since I was at it I checked, even net/amule doesn't build for the same reason.

Can you help me ?

Xperia(TM) PLAY
And it wants your games.