Canna 3.6pl4 to Canna 3.7p3 PATCH (Re: <sys/stropts.h> is missing, right ? (Re: CVS commit: wip/libspt

| From: Makoto Fujiwara <>
| Subject: <sys/stropts.h> is missing, right ? (Re: CVS commit: wip/libspt
| Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 01:40:44 +0900

mef> I needed libspt.h to update Canna from 3.6 to 3.7, I believe.

I think sucessfully updated the Canna stuff from 3.6pl4 to 3.7p3.

modena@makoto 22:38:49/110101(..pkgsrc/inputmethod)% pkg_info|grep -i canna
Canna-lib-3.7p3     Kana-Kanji conversion system (lib)
Canna-server-3.7p3  Kana-Kanji conversion system (server)
Canna-dict-3.7p3    Kana-Kanji conversion system (dict)
Canna-3.7p3         Kana-Kanji conversion system (meta-package)

The patch itself is in

The patch is to
  (1) delete unnecessary patches
  (2) adjust rejected patches
  (3) fix strange 'cannaconf.h not found' with canna-dict
      by adding  build procedure explicitly.

  I am afraid applying above patch is not simple, meaning
it is deleting patch-a[dg-m], and not simple one package.
Also it requires wip/libspt for now.

So, I am thinking to import them in wip here first and wait
for the review by whom concerned.

(The other choice is just to send-pr with above URL).

Welcome for comments, thanks,
Makoto Fujiwara

without downtime or disruption