<sys/stropts.h> is missing, right ? (Re: CVS commit: wip/libspt

I needed libspt.h to update Canna from 3.6 to 3.7, I believe.
And while packaging libspt, I have introduced following patch-aa
in libspt.c

 #ifdef HAVE_PTY_SVR4
-#include <sys/stropts.h>
+/* #include <sys/stropts.h> */
 #endif

I feel there is something wrong on libspt-1.1/configure.ac
to check pty svr4... yes,
but not for sure.

  checking for pty cray... no
  checking for pty svr4... yes
  checking for pty sgi4... no

or wrong logic on

 #ifdef HAVE_PTY_SVR4
 #include <sys/stropts.h>
 #endif

Related code are picke up in
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/diary/2010/12/31/#201012312

That's why the patch-aa for a work around.
Please give me comments, thanks a lot,
---
Makoto Fujiwara